All posters will be displayed for the duration of the Colloquium. There will be five poster sessions:
- Poster session #1: morning break (10:30-11:00) on Monday 24 October
- Poster session #2: afternoon break (15:30-16:00) on Monday 24 October
- Poster session #3: morning break (10:30-11:00) on Tuesday 25 October
- Poster session #4: afternoon break (15:30-16:00) on Tuesday 25 October
- Poster session #5: morning break (10:30-11:00) on Thursday 27 October
A list of posters for each session can be found here.
- Posters should be A0 size, which is 841 x 1189 mm (width x height) or 33.1 x 46.8 inches (width x height).
- Posters are displayed in portrait format (not landscape).
- Posters will be placed on both sides of each poster board. Please do not exceed these dimensions - posters that do not fall within size limitation cannot be displayed.
- Sticking materials will be available on site, you do not need to bring your own.
- Please bring A4 copies of your poster with you to share with interested delegates (optional).
- It's a requirement that at least one poster author is registered for the Colloquium by 1 September.
- If you are no longer able to attend the Colloquium to present your poster, please notify email@example.com as soon as possible so we can amend the programme.
- If you are presenting a poster on behalf of a Cochrane group (Review Group, Centre, etc.) you may want to use a template in the Cochrane brand colours. You can access the templates here with your Archie log-in.
- Please bring the poster with you (as hard copy) to the Colloquium.
- We recommend posters are printed on polytextile fabric which is lightweight and can easily be folded and packed in your checked baggage.
- We cannot offer onsite printing at the Colloquium venue.
Do I need to register if I am a presenter?
Yes, all presenters need to register by 1 September and pay the registration fee.
Can I make changes to my abstract?
No, changes to abstracts are no longer possible.
What is the size of a poster?
The poster size should be A0, which is 841 x 1189 mm (width x height) or 33.1 x 46.8 inches (width x height)
Posters are displayed in portrait format (not landscape)
Are all posters displayed throughout the Colloquium?
Yes, posters should remain up for the duration of the Colloquium.
When do I need to stand next to my poster?
Each poster has an ID# and has been allocated one of five poster sessions (see above). Presenters should stand beside their poster during the attended poster session. Your ID# is available by logging in to your account and wil be emailed to you two weeks before the Colloquium.
When and where can I hang up my poster?
Please check the number of your poster and hang your poster to the allocated poster board. Posters can be put up on Sunday 23 October. Convention staff will be on hand to help. All posters should be up by 9:00am on Monday 24 October.